Getting Full – Brief Tips to Help You Get Filled Properly21 Jan 2015, by Sex Arsenal Blog in
I was on YouTube earlier today and I was watching this guy talk about people’s obsessions with big (black) dicks and the consequences of having a big dick. Earlier this week, I was talking with some women about how they loved dick pics and how they love seeing a big dick and how it makes them excited. I’m not gonna lie. I do love a good (tasteful) dick pic. However, just because you like the dick pic doesn’t mean it’s a dick that’s going to be able to satisfy you. Believe me, I’ve come across many dicks that didn’t satisfy me and there are several reasons why.
But I’m not here to talk about those reasons.
The fact of the matter is, it’s not about the size of the dick, but the actually feeling that you feel. A lot of us like to have that “being full” feeling, which usually supports the reason for why girth is more important than length to some folks. However, there are a couple of factors that come into play:
1) You need to know the length of the hole you need to fill. Now, if it’s your vagina, then you need to know how far back your cervix is. Hitting the cervix is a really uncomfortable feeling and you can actually damage your cervix if there’s an object/subject hitting it too hard. Now, if it’s your anus, the length is going to be incredible because the anus has a tremendous holding capacity when it comes to length. When it comes to your throat, knowing your capacity with regards to length is important as well. Yes, some people might like that slight gagging feeling, but the fact of the matter is, is that you want to be comfortable with your own personal length threshold.
2) How turned on are you? The more you’re turned on, the more your body has the capacity to stretch in all sorts of different ways. Being warmed up, is literally, being warmed up where the cells of your body actually expand and stretch because of how hot they are. The vaginal walls balloon, the anus loosens up and when you’re warmed up, your throat is more relaxed and able to take in just a little more.
Now, after you know the capacity with regards to length and now you’re really turned on, here are a few tips to help you get that “full” feeling:
1) Do your Kegel exercises when you’re being penetrated. Although this doesn’t work with the throat, it works really well with the vagina and anus. Kegel exercises before and during may help you to feel full. When you tighten these muscles, this allows the penetrator closer impact with your G- or P-spot, allowing for a chance to have an amazing orgasm through these means.
2) Experiment with different objects. I really can’t stress this enough. There are a lot of women who come up to me and complain that their partner’s dick isn’t pleasing them enough and that they feel like something is missing. The fact is, when we’re turned on, our vaginal walls expand and then suddenly, their dick isn’t quite as impressive. This means you might need to try something else, such as hands, larger dildos, or other toys that can help. I’ve had women scoff at hands and all I can say is “you don’t know what you’re missing.”
3) Practice! Practice! Practice! The act of feeling full can be a sexual revolutionary act in and of itself because knowing yourself in a repressed sexual world is a radical act of war. Practicing the love of yourself and getting to know yourself in different ways is not only personal, but it’s political as well. Current sexual liberation movements are trying to show people a new way of being that helps to promote sexuality as positive and the way that you can achieve this is by knowing your body. And besides, you want to practice having sex and achieve the fullness you want!
Cheers to your sexual success!