Being Sexually Thankful…13 Nov 2014, by Sex Arsenal Blog in
Is it me or do these Christmas decorations start earlier and earlier every year!? The day after Halloween, Christmas decorations went right on up and I was thinking, “What happened to Thanksgiving? Did it pass already? Where was I when this happened?” Lo and behold, I learned that, of course, it hasn’t passed. In fact, we’re still a couple of weeks away until we get to enjoy a day off and enjoy ourselves and our loved ones. And even though we are a couple of weeks away, I figured, I better get on the ball and get to my thanksgiving point before it’s too late!
During this time of thanksgiving, I believe it’s great to be thankful for all things. I personally am thankful about the love that I receive from my friends and family, the privileges I have, as well as the material possessions I keep. I am also thankful about the love that I’m able to give. I’m most thankful for being more in touch with my spirituality, especially when it comes to my sexuality.
With that said, I challenge you to name what you are sexually thankful for. Are you thankful for your orgasms? Are you thankful for being sexually honest?
Just to give you a frame of reference, I want to tell what I’m sexually thankful for. I’m sexually thankful for:
- My ability to have powerful orgasms
- Keeping an open mind for new sexual adventures
- Being able to talk about sex for a living
- My ability to keep my genitals healthy
- My ability to embrace my beautiful body
- My oral sex skills
- My seductive skills and sexy attitude
- My ability for sexually listening to my lover’s body
- Thinking outside of limiting sexual boxes
- My wonderful thoughts and fantasies that bring me to orgasm
- My sexual energy and the way I can transform that energy
- My yearning libido
I’m sure that I could go on and on; however, reflecting on these made me feel amazing about my sexual attitude. There is so much to be grateful for and to write it down is a good reminder when you’re feeling particularly sexually low or depressed.
So what are you thankful for?
Cheers to your sexual success!