5 Easy (And Sexy) Ways to Get Intimacy In During the Holidays (For Singles)28 Nov 2018, by Sex Arsenal Blog in
For those of you who read my blog last week and were like, “but what about me? I’m single!” I got you.
We know the holidays get stressful for single folks, too, especially if you’re a gift-giver and you’re trying not to break your wallet with all the Secret Santas and everything else going on around you. If you’re single, it can be a little harder, because, as opposed to giving one gift per a couple, you are solely responsible and this can be a little daunting on you.
And if you have the relatives around asking you about when you think you’ll get married or prying into your love life, this can also take a toll on your health and well-being. I know I used to get so tired of people (framily included) who constantly questioned me about aging while single. It almost makes you want to hire someone just to come with you for the holidays to avoid the nagging questions.
However, there is hope during the holidays that can help you get through it, as a wonderful, single, person and I hope these tactics help to keep you sane during this crazy time of the year. This is surely the time to invoke some Pleasure Activism within yourself to make sure that you are enjoying life to the fullest!
- Self-Pleasure yourself. If you haven’t received my advice about daily habit-making with masturbation as a standard, you should surely take advantage of yourself during the holidays. Getting yourself those orgasms are essential to maintaining your sanity. I would even advise you to try different methods of masturbation just to make sure that you get some varied experiences in your repertoire.
- Exercise! Getting out and taking a nice refreshing walk or doing your regular exercising routine will help you to relieve some of that holiday stress. Even if you don’t have family or friends to celebrate with, getting that exercise helps you to have a healthy heart.
- Get your holiday hugs in with family, friends, and coworkers. If you’re alone on the holidays, it’s helpful to get your oxytocin in to help with your emotional well-being and you can do that easily by getting some good quality hugs in with the people who are around you. Try to get in as many as you can to produce that wonderful feel-good hormone.
- Get your flirt on! Whether you’re into online dating or flirting in-person, get to it! This is the time to go ahead and shoot all the shots! Take the risk that you normally wouldn’t take; grow and evolve and learn some new things about yourself by putting yourself out there and doing something different.
- Snuggle up with a good book or a movie. Pick your favorite candle or incense and take the time to set up and clear your space so you can enjoy a wonderful movie or an insightful book. Clear your mind of the holiday madness by retreating into something that you can talk about later with your family, friends, framily, or coworkers!
Of course, this list isn’t exhaustive, but these things can put you in the right direction of helping to calm the holiday nerves and get some intimate time in for yourself. We all need intimacy, whether we’re single or not and reminding yourself of how to take care of yourself is going to crucial!
Cheers to your sexual success!