Sex Down South Conference
I’m so excited to bring you the Sex Down South Conference as a co-founder. We are in the first year with this conference and it’s going great! If you want to present for this conference or vend for the conference, you can feel free to check out our website. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me at email@example.com for any additional details!
The Sex Down South conference will be held October 2018 in Atlanta, GA. More details coming soon.
Why should you support this conference?
This conference is the first of its kind. While there are many sexuality conferences, there isn’t another conference with this amount of variety. Sex Down South will include 3 days of:
- Workshops & Presentations – Learn, discuss, share, connect, explore
- Keynote Speakers – stay tuned for names!
- Hands-on Education Stations – Intensive stations led by experts where you can come in and learn a new skill
- Vendors from around the country
- Performances & Entertainment
This all-encompassing conference will be accompanied by The Big Bang Event on Saturday night, inspired by the San Francisco Exotic Erotic Ball. We know how people love to dress up, show their stuff, and get entertained, and this event will have it all!
An essential part of the Sex Down South conference is our commitment to diversity. We aim to have a diverse range of presenters and audience members. It is vital to us that we cover a wide range of topics that are led and spearheaded by voices that are often unheard. We are open to all and are especially committed to highlighting the voices of women of color, trans and gender non-conforming folks, sex workers, queer people, differently-abled people, and others. We want to hear from you.
Subject matter we cover:
- Sacred/Spiritual/Tantric Sexuality
- Religion & Sexuality
- BDSM/Kink/Costume Play
- Sex in the South/Geographical implications on Sexuality
- Race & Sexuality
- Aging & Sexuality
- Sex & Disability
- Youth Sex Education
- Communication & Healthy Relationships
- Single Life
- Transgender/Genderqueer Sexualities
- Lesbian/Gay/Same Gender Loving/Bisexual/Queer Sexuality
- Sexuality in Academia
- Sexual Liberation/Sexual Justice
- Reproductive Justice
- Sex Worker Rights
- Trauma and Sexuality